Created in 1907 on the initiative of the Mouvement ouvrier belge, the P&V group is today a cooperative insurance group, active exclusively in Belgium, which offers, through its various brands, a wide range of insurance solutions to individuals, the self-employed, companies, institutions and the public sector.
With more than a 5,9% market share, the P&V Group is 7th in the insurance market in Belgium, all sectors combined.
Board of Directors & Executive Committee
- Chair of the Board of Directors: Jean Pascal LABILLE
- Chair of the Executive Committee: Hilde VERNAILLEN
- Motor Insurance
- Home/Fire Insurance
- Family Policies/Public Liability
- Health/Provident Insurance
- Life Insurance/Pension Savings
The P&V Group provides insurance solutions via different brands and various distribution channels:
- P&V products and services are sold by a network of exclusive agents.
- VIVIUM offers its insurance solutions through independent insurance brokers.
- PNP (Piette & Partners) also works through independent insurance brokers.
- The Institutional Customers department works directly with customers from the public and non-profit
sector and offers solutions under P&V and VIVIUM brands.
- Actel's services are sold through partnerships with automakers.
- ARCES sells legal expenses insurance which is available through all of the P&V Group's distribution channels.
- Total Turnover: €1,758M
- Number of policyholders: 1,05 million
- Number of employees: 1,509
- Sales force: 230 agents and around one thousand brokers
- Total Equity capital: €2,330M
- Assets under management: €22,733M