Mamda and Mcma are two independent Moroccan mutual insurance companies that share common resources. Founded in 1963, Mamda (Mutuelle agricole marocaine d'assurance) offers insurance products covering the entire agricultural sector. Mcma (Mutuelle centrale marocaine d'assurance) was founded in 1969 and offers a complete range of insurance products covering all the needs of families.
The MAMDA-MCMA group is today the 1st player in the insurance market in Morocco.
Supervisory & Management Boards
- Chair of the Management Board: Hicham BELMRAH
- Supervisory and Honorary Founding President: Abed YACOUBI SOUSSANE
- Agricultural Insurance (crops, equipment, farms, automobile, health, etc.)
- Property Insurance (Motor, Home, Accident, Liability, etc.)
- Life Insurance / Pension Savings
- Direct Distribution through exclusive agents (direct offices)
- Distribution of savings products through partner banking networks (Crédit Agricole du Maroc and Banque Centrale Populaire)
- Total Turnover: 9.55 billion dirhams (*) | €917M
- Number of policyholders: More than 2.3 million policyholders
- Points of sales: 93 Agencies and Regional Offices
- Number of employees: 650
- Total Equity Capital: 12.2 billion dirhams | €1.200M
- Assets Under Management: 41 billion dirhams | €3.900M