Sharing of knowledge and techniques
The collaboration takes different forms, depending on the objectives and desired results. It is formalized through the exchange of know-how and best practices as well as working groups on specific themes, such as, for example:
- Systems for claims handling, and, in particular, the development of partnerships for claims handling abroad,
- Implementation of the European IFRS standards and Solvency II: establishment of a network of technicians from the member companies for regular exchange about the practical modalities for the application of these standards (comparison of interpretations and choices and the results obtained on the various impact studies (QIS)
- Financial and societal rating
- The development of European legislation and competition
- Technological development with regard to automobiles
- Governance (regulatory environment, structuring of groups, policyholder relations).